- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1887, Jun 8 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1887, Jun Ran between Ludington, Mi & Milwaukee, WI.
- 1888, Mar 5 Stuck in ice off Milwaukee while trying to free the stranded F. & P.M. No.2.
- 1888, Mar 23 Trapped again in ice off Milwaukee with WISCONSIN.
- 1888, Summer Aground at Manistee, MI.
- 1893, Feb 4 Caught in ice at mouth of Milwaukee harbor.
- 1893, Dec 11 Serious grounding accident north of Milwaukee.
- 1890 Aground north of Ludington.
- 1895 Rebuilt; 3 watertight bulkheads.
- 1900, Jan 1 Owned Pere Marquette Railroad.
- 1901, Oct 1 Renamed PERE MARQUETTE 3.
- 1902, Jan 17 Aground off Ludington while attempting to enter harbor in storm.
- 1902, Spring Extensive repairs; forecastle built up to the weather deck & a new wooden pilot house.
- 1903 Owned Gus Kitzinger, Milwaukee.
- 1909 Owned Pere Marquette Line Steamers; known as the "hoodoo ship" due to numerous accidents.
- 1916 Aground mouth of Milwaukee.
- 1917, Feb Collided with Broadway Street Bridge, Milwaukee, pilot house & texas demolished.
- 1920, Mar 7 Crushed by ice off Ludington & foundered.
- 1920, Jul 26 Raised for repair by tug FAVORITE, drydocked Maritowoc, WI.
- 1921 Towed to North Beach, WI; dismantled & destroyed.
- Wisconsin Marine Historical Society
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Ed Middleton
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 12:01:47