- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1901, Apr 24 Enrolled Marquette, MI.
- 1915, Aug Lost propeller blade, St. Clair River.
- 1918 Owned U.S. Shipping Board, Washington, D.C.; cut in half, taken to Atlantic Coast; 3299 gross / 1864 net tons.
- 1920 Southern Steamship Co., Philadelphia, PA.
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 12:00:45