- Engine Type
- High Pressure (including HPNC)
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1883, Aug 9 Owned Thomas Marks, Port Arthur, ONT; ran on Lake Superior with KINCARDINE & CITY OF MONTREAL.
- 1883, Dec Wintered, Silver Islet.
- 1884, Jun Ran Port Arthur - Michipicoten carrying 200 - 400 passengers.
- 1884, Jun 1 Repaired.
- 1885 Ran Port Arthur - Duluth, MN.
- 1888, Oct 8 Capsized Lake Huron, ashore at Port Hope near Point aux Barques; owned A.M. Carpenter.
- 1889, Jan Recovered & rebuilt by Robert Holland at Marine City, MI as steam barge; owned A.M. Carpenter; renamed EDWARD H. JENKS, US136048, 102' x 23.2' x 7.6', 150.32 gross tons.
- 1889, Jul 26 Owned A.M. Carpenter, Port Huron & John J. Alley, Detroit, MI.
- 1891, Sep 1 Sunk in collision with steamer GEORGE W. MORLEY, Detroit River near Grassy Island.
- 1891, Oct 2 Raised & rebuilt Port Huron, MI; 118.8' x 22.8' x 7.1', 180 gross tons; 12' x 21 x 16", 150hp steeple engine by Phoenix Iron Works.
- 1892, Apr 28 Owned H.G. Sheldon & G.G. Edgerton, Fremont, OH.; towed AMERICAN UNION.
- 1894, Sep 26 Owned H.G. Sheldon & A.F. Price, Fremont.
- 1895, Jul 27 Owned A.F. Price, Fremont.
- 1896 Towed EMERALD & EVALINE.
- 1898, Feb 2 Owned John T. Solon, Toledo, OH & J.M. Shackett, Marine City, MI.; towed JOHN BREDEN.
- 1898 Aground near Grosse Pointe Club.
- 1900, Apr 11 Renamed FAUSTIN; rebuilt Marine City, 123 x 24 x 10', 256 gross tons, perhaps by William Oades at Detroit, 1901.
- 1903 Towed AMARETTA MOSHER.
- 1904, Nov 29 Stranded, North Point, Alpena, MI.
- 1907, Jun 21 Owned John W. Mullen, Mullen Coal Co., Detroit.
- 1909, Jul 26 Damaged by fire, Sandusky, OH.
- 1910, May 15 Sunk on Lake Erie near Bar Point.
- 1910, May 19 Raised & repaired.
- 1912, Jun 19 Owned Harry E. L'Hote & Harry B. White, Detroit.
- 1912, Sep 4 Sunk.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- John O. Greenwood
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 11:59:04