- Original Owner
- Harry Fox & Co.
- Ownership Notes
- Harry Fox
- Charles Fitzsimmons
- Charles J. Connell
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Intended to be called LORENA.
- 1882, Jul 19 First enrolled Chicago, IL.
- 1884, Feb Renamed MENTOR.
- 1890 Owned Fitzsimmons & Connell Co., Chicago.
- 1905, Aug Owned A. Green, Hancock, MI; rebuilt as wrecking scow, Portage Lake.
- 1908, Jul 14 Burned at Chicago, Total loss.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- Great Lakes Register
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 11:55:54