- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1894 - 95 Lengthened 117.8 x 26 x 6.8', 315 gross / 282 net tons; sailed East Coast intercostal.
- 1930 Owned Erie Isles Ferry Co, Sandusky, OH.
- 1931 Rebuilt; renamed ERIE ISLE, owned Erie Isles Ferry Co, Put-in-Bay, OH; 5 daily trips from Old Fox's Dock - Catawba Co. Op. dock 1932 - 1942; capacity 13 cars & 300 passengers.
- 1942 Converted to barge for towing purposes to supply coal & sand to South Bass Island.
- 1946 Converted to barge, renamed FUBAR.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 11:55:38
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio