- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1891, May 26 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1899 Absorbed into Great Lakes Towing Co. from Drake & Maytham, Buffalo, NY.
- 1943 Retired.
- 1948 Owned H. J. Dixon & Toronto Drydock Co., Toronto, ONT.
- 1955 Scrapped, Toronto, ONT.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Bowling Green State University
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 11:50:09
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio