- Original Owner
- Bay City & Cleveland Transportation Co.
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1889, Jun 24 Enrolled Port Huruon, MI; towed by W. R. STAFFORD.
- 1895, Aug 5 In tow of steamer STAFFORD, grounded in Niagara River opposite Germania Park.
- 1897, Apr Ashore Adam's Point, Rogers City, Lake Huron; released by FAVORITE.
- 1907 Towed by MOHEGAN.
- 1915, Aug 18 Damaged in collision with Tonawanda Island bridge.
- 1930 Owned William Burns, Detroit, MI.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inland Seas, Great Lakes Historical Society
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Bowling Green State University
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 11:49:19
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio