- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 2400 tons
History and Notes
- 1887 Towed barge DONALDSON.
- 1887, Apr 21 Aground Milwaukee, WI.
- 1888, Jun Towed barge C.P. GROVER.
- 1890, Jul 14 Aground Cedar Point shoal above Points aux Pins, ONT, Lake Erie.
- 1892 Wrecked on reef near Waugoschance Point, western Straits of Mackinac.
- 1892, May Towed LEM ELLSWORTH.
- 1915, Feb 20 Owned Ole Hansen, Milwaukee.
- 1915, Feb 27 Owned A.C. Wanvig, Milwaukee.
- 1915, Mar 25 Owned John D. Wanvig et al. Milwaukee; renamed AGNES W.
- 1918, May 2 Owned D.W. Stocking, Duluth, MN.
- 1918, Jul 3 Stranded Canadian Point, Drummond Island.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Milwaukee Public Library
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. P
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 11:45:14
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio