- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1896, Jul 3 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1897, Apr 24 Sent to drydock for overhauling.
- 1898, Apr Requisitioned by Navy, New York City, NY, coastal duty; renamed USS SEARCH, ran patrol Newport, RI - Seabright, NJ.
- 1899 Turned to Army Corps of Engineers & fitted for survey work; presumably back on Lakes; operated out of Detroit, MI by Lake Survey Dept.; survey work, Buffalo District.
- 1927 Owned unknown party; 158.6 x 18 x 10'; 200 tons.
- 1932, Aug Seized for debts.
- 1933, May 13 Owned William N. Gall, Detroit.
- 1934 Renamed ENQUIRER.
- 1935 Owned Loretta Gorsuch, Rockwood, MI; 140 gross / 95 net tons.
- 1941 Abandoned.
- 1942 Broken up Port Clinton, OH.
- Newspaper Clippings
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Bowling Green State University
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 10:37:55
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio