- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1880, Aug 31 First enrolled Genesee, NY.
- 1881, Aug 6 Burned Clayton dock, NY; partial loss.
- 1884 Rebuilt by Robert Davis, Clayton; owned M. Barney, Clayton; 160' 7" x 21' x 7'6"; 444 gross / 245 net tons; renamed ONTARIO, US155097.
- 1887, Apr Owned Alexandria Bay & Thousand Island Steamboat Co.
- 1891 Sold Cuban.
- 1892, Jun 30 U.S. documents surrendered.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Richard J. Wright, Bowling Green State University
- Newspaper Clippings
- Milwaukee Public Library
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- F.E. Hamilton
- Donald V
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 11:42:29
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio