- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1853, Aug 9 Sunk near Cormwall, St. Lawerence River.
- 1854 Owned Hooker & Co., Montreal, QUE; repaired 150 tons.
- 1860 Owned Hooker Jacques & Co., Kingston, ONT; 326 tons; river boat.
- 1861 Rebuilt, converted to tug.
- 1863 Owned M. K. Dickenson, Ottawa, ONT; 225 tons; sidewheel towboat.
- 1866 Registered as tug.
- 1870 Rebuilt; owned Ottawa & Rideau Forwarding Co., Montreal.
- 1871 Owned Ottawa parties.
- C1872 Reportedly scrapped.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio