- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 2,400 tons package or coal
History and Notes
- 1889, May 25 Enrolled Buffalo, NY; cost 135,000.
- 1889, Oct 12 Released by tugs MYSTIC & SWAIN at Sault St. Marie, MI. after lightening several hundred tons of coal.
- 1890, Apr 22 Chartered Lackawanna Transportation Co., to run coal & grain trade between Chicago, IL & Buffalo.
- 1893, Oct Ashore Whiting, IN; raised.
- 1894, Sep 14 Repaired.
- 1897, May 21 Sank, Lake Huron.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Milwaukee Public Library
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Pa
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 11:41:09
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio