- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1876 Owned C. Magny, Quebec, QUE.
- 1882, Aug 12 Sprang a leak & sank near Mohawk Island, 12 mi. from Port Maitland, ONT; bound Black River - Toronto, coal laden.
- 1882, Oct 22 Collided with schooner BENSON on Lake Erie, lost jibboom & bowsprit.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio