- Sail Number Masts
- 139' 4"
- 26' 2"
- 10' 11"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 371 80/95
History and Notes
- 1853, Sep 22 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1854, Mar 13 Owned William M. Whitcomb et al, Detroit.
- 1854, Apr 17 Ashore between Thunder Bay Island & Presque Isle, MI, Lake Huron.
- 1854, Nov 18 Owned John Owen et al, Detroit.
- 1857, May 11 Owned Gordon Campbell, John Owen & H. K. Sanger, Detroit.
- 1857, Nov Sank schooner TROWBRIDGE in collision.
- 1859, Nov 19 Aground Hog Island, Detroit River; released.
- 1860, Apr 9 Owned John W. Hollowell, H. P. Sanger & John Owen, Detroit; damaged in Lake Huron gale this month.
- 1862, May 1 Struck by lightning, Lake Erie; two lives lost.
- 1862, May Owned W. Stewart, Detroit; damaged by collision with schooner PERSEVERANCE, Lake Huron.
- 1863 Owned E.W. Hudson, Detroit.
- 1864, Nov Caught in gale, stranded on bar north of Pigeon Islands, Canadian side of Lake Huron.
- 1864 Large repairs.
- 1866 Owned E.W. Hudson, Detroit.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 11:38:05