- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1858 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1858, Aug Ashore at Fairport, OH with lumber; damaged.
- 1859, Apr Ashore Dunkirk, Lake Erie with lumber; released by tug MARTIN.
- 1862, Apr Sunk Point au Pelee, Lake Erie with coal.
- 1862, Jun 15 Sunk on Lake Erie, raised, repaired & sold Jun 23 for $1,600; to be further repaired.
- 1865, Nov 8 Capsized, Lake Michigan.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio