- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
- 462 65/95
History and Notes
- 1855, Nov 8 Enrolled Detroit, MI; ran Detroit, Port Huron & Saginaw, MI with PEARL & FORESTER.
- 1855, Oct 25 First trip Newport - Detroit, MI.
- 1856, Apr 27 Collision, sunk steamer NORTHERNER 2 miles from Gratiot Light.
- 1857 Ran excursions.
- 1857, Sep Collision with schooner SON AND HEIR, Detroit River near Belle Isle.
- 1858, Apr Grounded, Bark Shanty Reef; badly damaged, ran ashore & sunk Lexington, MI; pumped out by tug B. F. BRUE, repaired Port Huron, MI.
- 1858, Jun Broke cylinder head; ran Cleveland, OH - Buffalo, NY; ran Detroit - Sandusky with BAY CITY.
- 1859 Ran Detroit, MI - Saginaw, MI.
- 1860, Apr Sunk, Saginaw River; raised.
- 1861, Aug Lost a wheel; repaired.
- 1861, Nov Aground St. Clair River; released by FORESTER & RUBY.
- 1864, Jun Collision with schooner ARAB, Lake St. Clair.
- 1865, May 9 677.72 gross tons.
- 1865, Nov Collision on Detroit River with schooner C. REEVES.
- 1866, Jul Made a barge, machinery into SAGINAW (1866) 351.16 gross tons; owned John Strachan et al, Detroit, MI.
- 1866, Dec Collision with brig ACADIA at Toledo, OH.
- 1869 Grounded & released St. Clair Flats; repaired Clarks Dry Dock.
- 1871, Apr 8 Owned C. C. Blodgett, Detroit; 194 x 28.4 x 9.6'.
- 1872, Nov 8 Wrecked Lake Erie.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Lytle List
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Bowling Green State University
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 11:36:08