- Original Owner Location
- N. Liverpool, MI
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1873, Apr 18 Owned J. R. Tornay, Swan Creek, MI.
- 1881 Major repairs.
- 1882 Major repairs.
- 1888 Major repairs.
- 1888, Oct 11 Ashore, wrecked Grindstone City, MI, Lake Michigan.
- 1891, Oct Holed, wrecked Pilot Island.
- 1898, Sep 10 Wrecked Port Sanilac, MI.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio