- Sail Number Masts
- 17' 6"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1846 Enrolled Detroit, MI; first vessel built on Muskegon Lake.
- 1846, Oct 15 Cleared Chicago, IL for buffalo, NY with 4,700 bushels wheat.
- 1846, Oct 28 Ashore in Straits.
- 1852, Apr 2 Aground Muskegon, MI, Lake Michigan.
- 1856, Sep 28 Aground Muskegon.
- 1858 - 65 Seven enrollments Chicago.
- 1860 Owned A. Nelson, Chicago.
- 1863 Owned Niles Peterson, Chicago.
- 1864 187 tons.
- 1865, Nov 13 Ashore, Muskegon, MI.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio