- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Final Location
- Oswego harbor, NY.
- Lake Ontario.
- Final Date Month
- Final Date Day
- Final Date Year
- Final How
- Final Notes
- Blown loose of her moorings in Oswego harbor by a gale & blizzard. Blown along shore until fetched up on East Pier & broke up. Tug ELIZA J. REDFORD lost while trying to assist her.
History and Notes
- 1872, Dec 5 Owned John G., Peter F., & Wesley Hicks, South Marysburg. ONT.
- 1876, Apr 1 Owned John McClellan, et al, Oshawa, ONT.
- 1881, Jul 20 Dismasted is squall off Port Britain, ONT; repaired.
- 1886, Apr 13 Owned Thomas Fox, Port Hope, ONT.
- 1886, Nov Ashore & damaged near South Bay, ONT, Lake Huron.
- 1893, Nov 6 Stranded in storm in Oswego harbor, NY, Lake Ontario.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 11:23:31