- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1871, May 15 Registered St. Catharines, ONT.
- 1878 Ashore Middle Island, Lake Huron, recovered & repaired.
- 1883 Lake Ontario, towed by steam-barge ALBION (1867) when forced by
- storm to let go, feared beached.
- 1911 Owned Midland Towing & Wr. Co.
- 1911, Aug 21 Foundered.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 12:03:37