- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1885, Jul 14 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; towed FRANK PEREW & KINGFISHER.
- 1886, Apr Chartered wtih FRANK PEREW & KINGFISHER by Diamond Match Co. to carry lumber Ontonagon - Cleveland.
- 1887, Apr 19 Rebuilt Erie, PA; 2 decks; readmeasured, 940.94 gross / 789.55 net tons; towed GIFFORD & NELLIE MASON.
- 1888, Mar 17 Owned Mitchell Transportation Co, Bay City, MI.
- 1889 Towed NELSON & M.B. MITCHELL.
- 1902, Apr 17 Rebuilt & readmeasured, Chicago, IL; 1 deck, 2 masts, 187 x 33.5 x 12.9', 768 gross / 449 net tons; owned Edward Hines Limber Co., Chicago; towed WAYNE & S.E. MARVIN.
- 1903, Feb 17 Renamed TRUDE R. WIEHE; lumber trade.
- 1906 Towed S.K. MARVIN.
- 1910, Jul 12 Lost on Lake Michigan.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Sw
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 11:23:14
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio