- Propulsion Type
- 70' 10"
- 15' 3"
- 6' 10"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 67 63/95
History and Notes
- 1852, Oct 28 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1853, Aug Repaired, Chicago, IL.
- 1853, Jun 7 Owned Albert D. Bishop, Buffalo.
- 1853, Aug 12 Struck by another vessel at Michigan Central Dock, Chicago; damaged.
- 1854, Oct 20 Owned E.P. Williams et al, Buffalo.
- 1855, Apr 28 Owned William H. A. Smith, Chicago, et al.
- 1856, Apr Ashore Michigan City, IN with 2 lighters; released.
- 1856, Sep 29 Owned Thompson J. S. Flint, Chicago, et al.
- 1858, Apr 15 Owned Gordon P. Ozier & Cosham Lord, Chicago.
- 1859 Abandoned.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID