- Sail Number Masts
- 62' 2"
- 16' 10"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 36 78/95
History and Notes
- 1850 Enrolled Sandusky, OH.
- 1857, Jul 27 Owned Noah Dibble, Detroit, MI.
- 1857, Oct Wrecked on Galde Island, Lake Ontario.
- 1858, Apr 29 Owned Joseph B. Scott, Detroit.
- 1858, Oct 4 Owned James Cox, Detroit.
- 1866, Oct 3 Sunk, Willow Creek, Lake Erie.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio