- Original Owner
- G. Eaton
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 61 59/95
History and Notes
- 1848, Aug 27 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1849, Oct 22 Owned G. Carpenter.
- 1850 Enrolled Sandusky, OH.
- 1859 Enrolled Toledo, OH.
- 1860 Enrolled Sandusky.
- 1864 Enrolled Toledo; readmeasured, 58.64 gross tons.
- 1878 Home port Toledo, US37133.
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio