- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1867, Jun 3 Enrolled Grand Haven, MI.
- 1868 US16631, schooner, 152.58 gross tons; owned Grand Haven; may have been made a brigatine this year or converted from brigatine to schooner at Grand Haven, MI.
- 1880, Aug Sunk in collision with propeller DEAN RICHMOND at Chicago, IL.
- 1909 Owned J.F. Soward & James Oliver, Kingston, ONT; C126130, 117 x 24 x 8.2', 181.95 gross tons, 167.74 net tons.
- 1910 Owned J.F. Soward, Kingston.
- 1913, May 28 Sunk, Lake Ontario.
- John O. Greenwood
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Bowling Green State University
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 11:19:30