- Original Owner
- James Fisher, Robert Downey, John Grange
- Original Owner Location
- Fisher of Portsmouth, ONT; Downey & Grange of Napanee, ONT.
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1867, Jul 8 Launched.
- 1867, Jul 19 Registered Kingston, ONT.
- 1871, Dec Frozen in mouth of Napanee River.
- 1872, May Freed by tug HIRAM A. CALVIN.
- 1872, Apr 15 Sold to Alfred Eccles, Wolfs Island, ONT.
- 1872, Apr 16 Owned James Eccles.
- 1873, May Cargo lumber burned at Oswego, Lake Ontario.
- 1873, Sep 2 Owned John Drecory, Oswego, NY.
- 1874, Jul 7 Dismasted 8 miles from Coburg, ONT, Lake Ontario.
- 1875, Mar 31 Owned Daniel Rooney, Hugh Gordon & George Clunkett Coburg, ONT.
- 1876 Owned McDougall, Kingston, ONT.
- Pre1890 Registry transferred to Newcastle, ONT; home Port Hope, ONT.
- 1893, Dec 7 Went ashore Wellersay, ONT.
- 1900 Owned Rathbun & Company, Deseron, ONT; coal merchants.
- 1905 Struck off list.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Jib Jems
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 11:19:22