- Sail Number Masts
- 19' 2"
- 6' 9.5"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 94 61/95
History and Notes
- 1844 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1850, Apr 15 Owned John P. Clark & Joseph Raymond, Detroit.
- 1851, May 13 Owned S. Gillet, Detroit & George Clark, Ecorse, MI.
- 1853, Jun 18 Owned G. Clark, Ecorse, Wayne Co., MI.
- 1855, Jul 28 Owned Alexander Petrie, Calvin Brittain & Joseph Mayhew, St. Joseph, MI.
- 1863 Owned H. W. Glazier, Chicago, IL; repaired.
- 1868 69.93 gross tons.
- 1871 Owned D. Swinson, Chicago, IL.
- 1872, Oct 4 Aground South Haven, MI.
- 1876 Owned Henderson et al, Chicago.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio