- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1870, Apr 18 Launched; ran Sandusky, OH - Port Clinton & the Peninsula.
- 1873, Feb Owned V. Doller, Put-in-Bay, OH.
- 1879 Repaired.
- 1881, Mar Machinery overhauled.
- 1882, Mar 14 Owned A. Wehrle, Put-in-Bay.
- 1887, Nov 17 Sunk at Marblehead, Lake Erie; raised.
- 1889, Jul 31 Owned Conrad Van Tine et al, New Baltimore, MI; ran Detroit - New Baltimore with excursions from Mt. Clemens, MI to St. Clair Flats.
- 1890, Jun Holed & sank near Bay City, MI; repaired Bay City Dry Dock.
- 1891, Jun 13 Owned Henry Turner, Saginaw, MI; ran Saginaw River ports - Tawas, MI.
- 1891, Jul 25 Burned Caseville, MI; ran Caseville - Tawas.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Bowling Green State University
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 11:13:32