- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1898, May 1 To be inspected South Chicago by government officials to be sent to coast.
- 1913 Worked on I. W. NICHOLAS wreck off Alpena, MI.
- 1919, Jul 25 Owned French Government.
- 1924, Mar 6 Enrollment surrendered New York; apparently sold to French government.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 11:08:49
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio