- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1989, May 9 Tonawanda Transportation Co.
- 1890 Towed by IRA CHAFFEE with MONITOR, Menominee - Detroit with lumber.
- 1893 Towed by EDWARD SMITH with S.E. MARVIN.
- Pre1898 Owned Mitchell & Co.
- 1898 Owned Capt. Adam Hartman, Tonawanda, NY; towed by EDWARD SMITH with SOSHAWK & B.W. JENNESS.
- 1900 Towed by NIPIGON.
- 1901 Towed by MANISTIQUE with DELAWARE & B.W. JENNESS.
- 1903 Towed by OGEMAW.
- 1930 Owned E. B. Foss & Co., Bay City.
- 1940 Abandoned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 11:05:07
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio