- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1910, May 30 First inspected.
- 1911, Oct 2 Sank, Niagara River.
- 1913 Owned Magus Brewing Co, Buffalo, NY.
- Taken to Lake Superior & ran on the St. Louis River at Duluth, MN.
- 1915 Owned Clow Nicholson Transportation Co, Duluth.
- Renamed CHICORA; rebuilt 124'5" x 33' x 8', 297 gross / 171 net tons.
- 1920 Owned Erie Beach Amusements, Ltd, Buffalo.
- 1921 Owned Niagara Ferry & Transportation Co, Buffalo.
- 1927 Owned New York - Ontario Ferries Inc, Buffalo.
- 1933 Owned Columbian Transportation Co, Buffalo.
- Brought to Chicago & used in the excursion trade.
- 1935, Jun 13 Burned about this time.
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Bowling Green State University
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 11:03:18
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio