- Sail Number Masts
- 156' 6"
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1871, May 24 Maiden trip Manistee - Chicago, 352,531' lumber.
- 1871, Jul 7 Enrolled Grand Haven, MI.
- 1872, Jul 8 Owned H. Witbeck & Co., N. Ludington Co. & Menominee Lumber Co., Milwaukee, WI.
- 1873, Sep 22 Owned Menominee Barge Line, Milwaukee.
- 1876 Owned M. R. Lumber Co., Chicago.
- 1878, Apr 29 Owned Menominee Barge Co.
- 1879 Owned M. R. Lumber Co.
- 1894 Owned Fred Carney et al.
- 1898, Oct 15 Waterlogged off Racine, WI; crew rescued by lifesaving service; raised; converted to barge.
- 1900 Towed by OSCODA with IDA CORNING.
- 1915, Mar 30 Owned Oscar E. Parks, Michigan City, IN; agent for Hamilton Transportation Co.
- 1916, Oct 19 Wrecked, Lake Erie.
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- John O. Greenwood
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Bowling Green State University
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Louis Pesha
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 11:00:31