- Sail Number Masts
- 63' 4"
- 17' 8"
- 6' 7"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 64 68/95
History and Notes
- 1853, Nov 30 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1857, Apr 14 Owned James Lamb & Philip Fitzgerald, Port Huron, MI.
- 1858, Jul 21 Owned W.H. Duncan, Fairport & S.B. Johnson, Port Huron.
- 1860, Mar 15 Owned Martin Johnson, Cleveland, OH.
- 1859, Fall Ashore Rondeau, ONT.
- 1860, Apr 13 Salvage crew from Buffalo, NY to raise FIDELITY; owned J. E. Robinson.
- 1860 Rebuilt as scow FORWARDER, Lakeport, MI.
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio