- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1902, Apr Launched.
- 1923 Owned Pioneer Steamship Co., Cleveland, OH; Hutchinson & Co., Manager.
- 1923 Owned Jenkins Steamship Co., Cleveland, OH.
- 1931, Jun 22 Record cargo 200,000 bushels grain.
- 1934 Owned Detroit & Cleveland Steamship Co., Detroit, MI; converted to automobile carrier.
- 1942 Owned U.S. Maritime Commission, Washington, D.C; taken to New Orleans, LA via Mississippi River; made U.S. Army repair ship by Boland Machine & Manufacturing Co; 3982 gross / 2859 net tons; served Pacific area in WWII.
- 1949 Scrapped.
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 10:57:35