- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 1200 tons
History and Notes
- 1870, Jul 16 Launched.
- 1870, Aug 6 Enrolled Buffalo, NY; ran Buffalo - Chicago, IL service.
- 1874, Oct Aground Maumee River, Lake Erie; released.
- 1876 Ran Toledo, OH - Buffalo.
- 1878 Ran Buffalo - Chicago.
- 1878, Aug 2 Collision with schooner S.H. FOSTER at Thunder Bay Island, Lake Huron.
- 1880 New arches.
- 1883 Boiler explosion near Frankfort, MI, Lake Michigan.
- 1884, Oct 16 Propeller damaged by fire, Lake Erie.
- 1886 Owned Ward's Detroit & Lake Superior Line, Detroit, MI.
- 1887, May Holed by ice opposite Outer Island.
- 1891 Firebox boiler 9'6" x 15'6"; 100# steam by D.D. Engine Works, Detroit, MI.
- 1892, Apr 22 Owned Crescent Transportation Co., Hamtramck, MI; repaired at Detroit, MI.
- 1895 Ran Buffalo - Toledo.
- 1896, May 12 Owned Union Transit Co., Buffalo, NY.
- 1898 Ran Chicago - Duluth, MN.
- 1901, Apr 13 Owned Alvin Peter, Toledo, OH.
- 1901, May 25 Rebuilt as steambarge; 1 deck; 1 mast; 213 x 32.6 x 12.3; 914 gross / 737 net tons; to haul coal & lumber.
- 1905, May Holed by ice.
- 1906, Nov 14 Burned Muir's Landing, St. Clair river; burned to waterline.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shi
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 10:50:58