- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1881, Jun 14 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1889, Jan Owned Curtis & Brainard; towed by C.F. CURTIS.
- 1898, Nov 11 Ashore near Sand Beach when towline from C.F. CURTIS parted in a gale.
- 1899, May 1 Released.
- 1900, Nov Towed by VERONICA with N.C. HOLLAND.
- 1904 Owned Tonawanda Iron & Steel Works.
- 1909 Owned Garry Brothers, Bay City, MI.
- 1918 Owned J.C. Carney, et al.
- 1922 Owned O.W. Blodgett.
- 1925, Nov Foundered, Lake Superior.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 10:49:19
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio