- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Built for the Minch fleet of Cleveland, served it her entire career; coal & iron ore carrier.
- 1880, Jun 24 Launched.
- 1880, Jul 8 Enrolled Cleveland, OH; towed FREDA MORSE in Lake Superior trade.
- 1881 Towed FREDA MORSE & E.P. BEALS.
- 1882 In grain & coal trade to Duluth, MN.
- 1883, Jun Aground Eleven Fool Shoal, Lake Michigan, with ore.
- 1886 Towed barge SOPHIA MINCH for several years.
- 1887 Chartered for ore from St. Ignace, MI - Ohio.
- 1893, May 15 Holed by ice near Two Harbors; wheat laden; repaired Duluth, MN.
- 1893, Jul 26 Ashore east of Port Colborne piers.
- 1895, Apr 6 Owned Nicolas Transit Co., Willoughby Twp., OH.
- 1895, Apr 29 Sunk Lake Huron.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 10:34:24