- Original Owner
- Christian Raab
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1869, May 6 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI.
- Ran in lumber trade between Pine Lake & Chicago.
- 1879 189 tons.
- 1880, Jun 23 Rebuilt & lengthened, Milwaukee, WI; 126.25 x 25.16 x 8.58', 214.29 gross / 203.58 net tons.
- 1880, Oct 16 Aground Escanaba, MI, Lake Michigan; released.
- 1894, May 18 Owned Oley Groh et al, Sheboygan, WI; wrecked Lake Michigan.
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Bowling Green State University
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 10:34:00
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio