- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1874, Sep 21 Enrolled Cape Vincent, NY.
- 1877 Owned Henry C. Root et al.
- 1879 Chartered Hannah Lay & Co., opposite CITY OF GRAND RAPIDS as pleasure steamer; ran Traverse City, MI, Petoskey, MI & Mackinac, MI.
- 1879, May Engine repaired Detroit Dry Dock.
- 1880, Jun Chartered by Henry Baby for excursion purposes.
- 1881 Owned Perry C. Hannah, Traverse City, MI.
- 1885 Enrolled Charlevoix, MI, 153.99 gross / 91.68 net tons.
- 1887, May 27 Owned Mackinaw Transportation Co.; ran Mackinaw City & St. Ignace, MI.
- 1889 Owned George T. Arnold, Mackinaw Island, MI.
- 1892, Feb Overhauled.
- 1895 Repaired Manistee, MI.
- 1896 Owned Richard Armstrong, Bay City, MI.
- 1898 Ran Chicago, IL, Waukegan, WI & Kenosha, WI.
- 1900 Owned Josephine McAllister, Detroit, MI.
- 1901, Oct 20 Burned Marine City, MI.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Ed Middleton
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio