- Original Owner Location
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1909 Purchased by Canadian Ministry of Marine & Fisheries for use as lightship; C121459, renamed SOUTH EAST SHOAL NO 18.
- 1927 Owned McQueen Marine, Amhurstburg, ONT; renamed GERONIMO.
- 1931 Seized for violation of Prohibition Law on Lake Michigan; sold at Detroit, MI for $400; US230550, renamed TIPPERARY; owned William J. Meagher, Bay City, MI.
- 1931 Owned William J. Meagher, Bay City, MI.
- 1946 Owned Filer Fiber Co., Muskegon, MI.
- 1947 Dismantled.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 10:43:28