- Original Owner
- A.P. Lyman
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1864, Jun 16 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI; used on Ontonagon River to ferry supplies to mining sites.
- 1865, Apr 8 Readmeasured, 244.08 gross tons.
- 1868, Mar 23 Owned James Slauson, Racine, WI.
- 1869, Nov Damaged on Lake Michigan gale.
- 1871 New decks.
- 1873, Apr 14 Rebuilt & readmeasured, 120.3 x 30.2 x 8.6'; owned William Law, Chicago, IL.
- 1874 Damaged in Lake Michigan gale.
- 1877 Dec 6 Rebuilt, Manitowoc, WI.
- 1878, Apr 19 Foundered after colliding with JOHN A. DIX in fog at Amsterdam, WI.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- This Ontonagon Country
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Data
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 10:33:53