- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1855 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI.
- 1855, Jun Launched.
- 1856, May 3 Aground at Milwaukee with lumber; released.
- 1859 - 66 Two enrollments, Milwaukee.
- 1860 Owned Sturges & Co., Chicago, IL.
- 1862, May 8 Repairing Buffalo, NY following dismantling in St. Clair River by recent collision.
- 1863 Owned C. Raab, Sheboygan, WI.
- 1868 96.73 gross tons; US9309.
- 1868, Jul 10 New bowsprit at Miller Brothers Dry Dock.
- 1869, May Damaged by collision, Chicago.
- 1871 Owned Grand Haven, MI; 96.73 tons.
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID