- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1776 Hired by British Gevernment for use as gunboat; mounted 10 guns.
- 1779 Ran Little Niagara (Fort Schlosser) - Fort Erie.
- 1782 In British Fleet, Lakes Erie, Huron & Michigan; Commander Geo. Andrews; 48 men.
- 1783, Oct Lost on Lake Erie.
- Robert Malcomson, Warships of the Great Lakes, 1754 - 1834
- Michigan Pioneer & Historical Collections
- Memorials of Fort Erie & Early Navigation on Lake Erie
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Donald V. Baut
- Daniel B. Reibel
- Unique ID