- Sail Number Masts
History and Notes
- 1857 Lengthened & rebuilt; 76 tons old style.
- 1858, Aug 17 Capsized off Monroe, MI, Lake Erie; owned William Blosier, Sandusky, OH.
- 1860 Renamed LIVELY; owned William Allen.
- 1871, Jul 25 Damaged in collision with bark NORTHWEST at Straits of Mackinaw.
- 1880, May Grounded.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio