- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1858 Owned Ed M. Saunders, Vienna, ONT.
- 1860 Owned Truman & Sanders, Port Rowan.
- 1860, Oct Wrecked on Lake Ontario, all hands lost.
- 1863 Owned Jas. Truman, Port Burwell, ONT.
- 1864 Owned Dressico, Port Burwell; 108 gross tons.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio