- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1879, Oct 7 Owned Hugh Boyle, St. James, MI.
- 1880, Jul 27 Owned Daniel S. Way et al, Charlevoix, MI.
- 1881, Aug 11 Owned Phillip Caffrey, Petoskey, MI.
- 1882, May 18 Owned Ellis Graham, Omena, MI.
- 1884, May 20 Owned Charles & W.L. Stigar, Banks, MI.
- 1885, Jun 8 Owned Wm. Stigar et al, Banks, MI.
- 1886, Jul 14 Owned Wm. Stigar, Tampa, FL.
- 1887, Nov Laid up & abandoned, dismantled.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio