- Sail Number Masts
- 5' 5"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 21 16/95
History and Notes
- 1848, Jul 1 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1849, Sep 26 Owned Nathan Tuck, Sheffield, OH.
- 1856, May 15 Owned John A. Rateil, Black River & A.R. Fitzgerald; 2 masted scow-schooner.
- 1858, Apr 22 Owned A.R. Fitzgerald, Black River, OH.
- 1861 Enrolled Sandusky, OH.
- 1864 Enrolled Toledo, OH.
- 1871 Owned Cleveland.
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio