- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1867, Sep 13 Launched Milan, OH; cost $36,000; carried 3,000 yards canvas; for iron ore trade.
- 1869, Nov Damaged in collision on St. Clair Flats.
- 1871, Oct Ashore Hammond Bay, Lake Huron.
- 1872, Dec 5 Damaged in storm on Wiaska Bay, Lake Superior; repaired.
- 1873, Nov Laden with iron ore, ashore Starve Island, Lake Erie.
- 1874, May Ashore Straits of Mackinac; released.
- 1874, Sep 3 Damaged in collision with schooner SASCO on St. Clair River; repaired Detroit.
- 1875, Jul Aground Calumet Reef, Lake Michigan; released.
- 1875, Fall Partially burned at Cleveland, OH; repaired.
- 1876 Fitted out, Cleveland.
- 1878 Repaired.
- 1880 Homeport Ashtabula, OH.
- 1883 Towed by JOHN M. OSBORNE with MARIA MARTIN & DAVIS.
- 1884, Jun Towed by barge MCBRIER with J.F. JOY & GALATEA, Cleveland - Duluth with coal.
- 1885 Owned J. Shaw, Bay City, MI.
- 1887 Towed by B.W. ARNOLD.
- 1890 Towed by D. LEUTY with Jackson & MONTGOMERY.
- 1894 Often towed by MAINE.
- 1899 Towed by N. MILLS & H.D. COFFINBERRY.
- 1901 Towed by ROBERT HOLLAND.
- 1911 Wrecked Portage Lake, MI.
- 1911, Oct 14 Raised & repaired.
- 1916, Nov 25 Wrecked, Lake Huron.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Mari
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 10:32:00