- 11' 8"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 587 35/95
History and Notes
- 1856, Jul 29 Enrolled District of Buffalo Creek.
- 1857, May 23 Sailed under Toledo Line; owned New York Central & Northern Indiana Railroads.
- 1857, Oct Collided with schooner C. J. ROEDER.
- 1859 Enrolled Buffalo Creek District.
- 1860, Mar 17 Sailed under Buffalo, Cleveland, Sandusky & Toledo Line of Western Transportation Co.
- 1861, Mar 30 Expanded to Buffalo, Cleveland, Sandusky, Toledo, Detroit & Green Bay Line of propellers.
- 1862 Skipper Capt. Parsons.
- 1862, May 13 Stuck on bar while attempting to enter Sandusky harbor, sprang leak; broke up.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 10:31:14
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio