- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1857, Jun Sprung foremast, Straits of Mackinac.
- 1858, Sep Collision on Lake Erie with schooner CITY OF TORONTO.
- 1860, Oct Sprang leak, Manitou Islands with grain.
- 1861, Oct 12 Repaired Clarks Dry Dock, Detroit.
- 1862, New Outfit.
- 1863, Aug Owned Mills & Co., Rochester, NY; damaged in storm on Thunder Bay, Lake Huron; lost all rigging except Bowsprit & Jib-boom.
- 1864 Major repairs; owned Mills & Brown, Rochester.
- 1866 Owned Coatesworth et al, Buffalo, NY.
- 1867, May Aground on a reef at Buffalo, Lake Erie.
- 1868 Readmeasured 287.83 gross tons; US11136.
- 1869, Aug 18 Bound Marquette - Buffalo, sprung leak on Lake Huron.
- 1871, Oct 6 Lost, Lake Erie.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio